There could be many things that lead to a family crisis. Usually, it occurs when the family unit can no longer communicate for whatever reason in their normal way to resolve the issues at hand. Some of these issues could be but are not limited to:
- Strained relationships
- Parent-Child disagreements
- Substance Abuse
If you or someone you know has been affected by one of the above or something similar, or you just want information on how to handle a situation. We have resources that we can share with you to help overcome some of the hurdles.
For example, we have:
- 13 Essentials for Effective Conflict Communication
- Parent Abuse: The Abuse of Parents by Their Teenage Children
- Helping Children at every age
- Power and Control Wheel
- Equality Wheel
- Gamblers Cognitive Disorder
- Coping With Stress
These are just a few examples of the resources we have at our offices. If you are looking for more resources or referrals in your local area give us a call at 1-866-376-9285 — 24-hour contact line.