Property Crime / Break & Enter / Robbery
Property crime includes break and enters, mischief to property and theft.
Some forms of Property Crime may include:
- Vandalism to personal property
- Breaking into your home or car
- Removing your personal possessions without your permission from your home or car
- ID Theft
If you or someone you know has been affected by the above or something similar, or you want information on how to cope, from the past or present experience. We have resources that we can share with you to help overcome some of the hurdles.
For example, we have:
- Dealing with a Break and Enter
- Fraud – Phone Busters
- Home Security Audit Guide
- Household Inventory
- ID Theft What you need to Know to Protect Your Identity
- Lost Wallet Kit
- Preventing Fraud – Credit Card Theft
- ID Theft Advice for Consumers
- Internet Transactions – Fraud
- What You Need to Know about Charitable Donation Scams
- The Little Black Book of Scams
- What You Need to Know about Telemarketing Fraud
These are just a few examples of the resources we have at our offices. If you are looking for more resources or referrals in your local area give us a call at 1-866-376-9852 — 24-hour contact line.