Property Crime / Break & Enter / Robbery
Property crime includes break and enter, mischief to property and theft.
Some forms of Property Crime may include:
- Vandalism to personal property
- Breaking into your home or car
- Removing your personal possessions without your permission from your home or car
- ID Theft
If you, or someone you know have been affected by the above or something similar, or you want information on how to cope, from a past or present experience. We have resources that we can share with you to help overcome some of the hurdles.
For example we have:
- Dealing with a Break and Enter
- Fraud – Phone Busters
- Home Security Audit Guide
- Household Inventory
- ID Theft What you need to Know to Protect Your Identity
- Lost Wallet Kit
- Preventing Fraud – Credit Card Theft
- ID Theft Advice for Consumers
- Internet Transactions – Fraud
- What You Need to Know about Charitable Donation Scams
- The Little Black Book of Scams
- What You Need to Know about Telemarketing Fraud
These are just a few examples of the resources we have at our offices. If you are looking for more resources or referrals in your local area give us a call at 1-866-376-9852 — 24 hour contact line.