Family Court Support Program (FCSW)
Victim Services has partnered with the following agencies, who provide the FCSW program to female victims of Domestic Violence, to also provide this program to male victims of Domestic Violence:
The Women’s Centre – http://www.thewomenscentre.org/
Women’s House – http://whsbg.on.ca/
Optimism Place – https://www.optimismplace.com
Family Court Support Workers provide direct support to victims of domestic violence who are involved in the family court process.
- provide information about the family court process
- help victims prepare for family court proceedings
- refer victims to other specialized services and supports in the community
- help with safety planning, such as getting to and from court safely
- accompany the victim to court proceedings, where appropriate.
Victim Services role within this partnership is to provide training to FCSW volunteers and support male victims of domestic violence. To learn more about this program please call our 24-hour line at 1-866-376-9852.
Funding for this Program is provided by the Government of Ontario.