Criminal Harassment / Bullying & Cyber Bullying
Are misusing power in order to degrade, intimate, humiliate or offend another person. Stalking most frequently occurs between two people who have had an intimate relationship, although it can sometimes occur in other kinds of situations. It can include a variety of behaviours and actions but is usually a pattern of behaviour rather than one single incident. Stalking is intended to frighten the other person.
Some forms of Criminal Harassment / Bullying & Cyber Bulling may be:
- Physical – following you
- Verbal – yelling obscenities at you in public
- Posting – things on the internet about you
If you, or someone you know have been affected by the above, or something similar. We have resources that we can share with you to help overcome some of the hurdles.
For example we have:
- Are You Being Stalked
- Harassment Log
- Stalking Is A Crime Called Criminal Harassment
- Stalking – Be Safe At Work, Rest or Play
- Beyond The Hurt
- What is Bullying
- A High Tech Twist on Abuse
- A Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety
- Cyber Bullying Fact Sheet
- Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet
- Safety Planning
These are just a few examples of the resources we have at our offices. If you are looking for more resources or referrals in your local area give us a call at 1-866-376-9852 – 24 hour contact line.