Welcome to Victim Services Bruce Grey Perth
Crime & Tragedy can happen anytime. It’s good to know you’re not alone.
FREE confidential response 24/7 Call 1-866-376-9852
We are leaders in crisis services, providing expertise and support in meeting the needs of victims.
In partnership with emergency services, community agencies and the people we serve, we provide assistance to victims of crime & tragic circumstance, develop partnerships designed to enhance support to victims, and educate & promote awareness regarding victimization.
Our Guiding Principles
At Victim Services we are committed to:
- Integrity: We practice high standards of ethical behaviour and conduct ourselves with an openness and transparency that inspires trust.
- Respect: We create an environment where people are included, valued, and treated with dignity.
- Innovation: We foster an environment of leadership, excellence and creativity.
- Collaboration: We build internal and external relationships to achieve common goals and resolve differences.
- Education: We promote awareness as a means to end victimization.
- Community Involvement: We encourage community involvement and volunteerism to build stronger and safer communities.
- Excellence in Service: We excel in providing victim focused service by striving to understand and meet the needs of all those we serve.