What is Together to Live?
Communities are unique. There’s no “one size fits all” approach for addressing youth suicide. With that being said, there are many ways in which communities can relate to one another and learn from each other. This toolkit can serve as common ground for all communities in Ontario.
Together to Live supports communities in:
- Implementing and evaluating youth suicide prevention, risk management and postvention strategies using evidence-informed approaches.
- Mobilizing their members and stakeholders around the collective issue of youth suicide.
- Learning from each other’s experiences to build capacity to address youth suicide across the province.
Throughout the toolkit, you will find a growing collection of tools, stories and evidence about community mobilization and youth suicide prevention, risk management and postvention that support a whole-community approach to address youth suicide.
But we’re not done yet. We hope to continue to grow this website with your involvement! Here’s how you can help:
- Want to let us know what your community is up to? Please share your achievements with us so we can put you on the map!
- Want to learn more about our coaching services? Check out our coaching page or contact us.
- Do you have any feedback? Contact us or fill out our feedback survey. We’re always looking for ways to improve Together to Live to ensure that it meets the needs of communities across Ontario.